Your chakras are the seven energy centers in your body that govern your connection to the physical world and the spiritual sphere. They are highly sensitive to your emotional changes—and to the vibrations of the gemstones in your jewelry. As you choose chakra jewelry to remind you to stay balanced, use Satya’s brief guide to choose pieces that will resonate.
Focus Your Energy
Many spiritual devotees wear chakra jewelry with seven gemstones, each representing a different energy center. However, if one of your chakras is more frequently misaligned than the others, think about wearing jewelry with one meaningful gemstone. For example, if you’re often plagued with anxiety, sleep problems, or lower back pain, your root chakra may need extra attention. Wear a pair of chakra earrings that feature garnet, a deep red gemstone that will connect you with the root chakra.
Consider Your Jewelry Philosophy
Think about the jewelry pieces you wear every day. Are you fond of necklaces that make a statement or sleek, understated bracelets? Do you wear earrings regularly, or are they more of a special-occasion thing?
Choose chakra jewelry you’ll want to wear daily. Those seven stones are powerful reminders to keep your energy balanced, and daily wear can improve your spiritual journey.
Learn About the Seven Gemstones
Should you choose a piece of chakra jewelry that encourages the alignment of all seven chakras, take a closer look at the gemstones on that necklace or bracelet. Each should be a different meaningful color, lining up to create a rainbow.
- Root chakra: Red. Ruby, garnet, bloodstone, and red jasper are common.
- Sacral chakra: Orange. Look for amber, tigereye, carnelian, or sunstone.
- Solar plexus chakra: Yellow. Bright gemstones such as citrine, yellow topaz, and fire opal will keep you aligned.
- Heart chakra: Green. Think jade, peridot, emerald, and green aventurine.
- Throat chakra: Blue. Seek out gemstones such as sapphire, turquoise, aquamarine, and lapis lazuli.
- Third eye chakra: Indigo. This chakra is targeted by lapis lazuli as well as sapphire.
- Crown chakra: Violet or white. Amethyst, moonstone, white topaz, and clear quartz top it off.
Wearing jewelry with genuine gemstones will lend extra vibrational energy to your chakras and remind you to keep them in balance.
If you’re new to the world of chakra alignment, use this brief guide to choosing chakra jewelry to get started. The chakra-inspired pieces at Satya Jewelry act as reminders to meditate every day and improve the vibrations you draw your way.