Head of Marketing / FULL-TIME
At Satya Jewelry, we believe that every person has their own unique story and individual truth (Satya) to share. As a company, we are committed to inspiring each person's individual truth and we are motivated by bringing more meaning, joy, and inspiration into the lives of our community. We create powerful and uplifting jewelry designs and are looking for a passionate and multi-talented Marketer to help bring the messages behind our products to life.
We have a 501c3 foundation that donates money to children around the world to live their best life. The foundation is part of our DNA and a very important part of the brand and all the marketing partnerships we do.
We’re looking for a creative and strategic Marketer who is motivated to build our brand reputation and awareness across all marketing channels. Sitting on our small but mighty Ecomm team in New York, you’ll regularly work with our Ecommerce Director and Creative Director on the marketing calendar and product launches. You’ll have a strategic mind but value a beautiful and inspirational story that will captivate our audience and encourage them to engage with our brand.
We’re looking for a Marketer who can manage both our organic and paid channels; not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google, YouTube etc as well as utilize the important role of earned media; including partnerships, influencer, collaborations, and PR.
- Manage brand collaborations from concept to launch, including email and social giveaways, co-designed collections and charity initiatives
- Manage internal and external events including pop-ups, workshops and marketing shows
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry contacts
- Manage and implement social media content calendar on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Tiktok, Youtube and Twitter.
- Collaborate on influencer marketing initiatives
- Manage digital acquisition including digital ad spends, budgeting and forecasting
- Manage monthly marketing, email, SMS and social media calendar, analyzing KPI’s to increase traffic and optimize revenue opportunities
- Manage external agencies not limited to Paid Social, Google Search, SEO & PR
- Manage all Marketing copy; including writing and editing copy and collaborating with freelance copywriter
- Analyze and present weekly/monthly Marketing KPI’s to help inform strategic decisions
- Minimum 5 years experience in a marketing role
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in ecommerce and social media analytic tools
- Superb leadership, communication and collaboration abilities
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels and branding
- Knowledge of ecommerce best practices
- Strong time management and organizational abilities
- Strong project management, multitasking and decision making skills
- Proficiency in Google Analytics; Shopify and Klaviyo a plus